- #: 171407
- Price: $0.99 In Apple Store
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 2011-03-03
- Current Version: 1.0
- 1.0 (iOS 4.0 Tested)
- Size: 3.80 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bowles-Langley Technology
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later
- ©2011 Bowles-Langley Technology, Inc. Note: Patent restrictions to this technology also apply.
Add to Favorite apps
This App measures your reaction time, shape recognition speed, decision making and other brain functions to compute your baseline level of alertness. You can track your results to see how they change at different times of day and different days of…..
Rated 2/5 based on 2 customer reviews.
Application not working
After the test is completed the application suddenly quits without showing the score. Developers' website has this message "The basic test used in this App will provide a good indication of your general level of alertness over time. More information will be provided on this site shortly." Don't waste your buck.
Save the forest elk write:
User a b2020 may not have noted that you need to take the test 10 times to establish a baseline before the score is displayed.
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes